We think this is absolutely adorable…do you think a grown woman can get away with wearing one? 😉
Children’s Acorn Cap by tweetjoy on Etsy
There’s a cute DIY in the March 2013 People StyleWatch that features Jessica Lowndes red polka dot nails.
When we first saw it we immediately thought, “Look at those cute mushroom cap nails!” Um, #fairymushroomaddict anyone?
They used Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer in Stop and Stare, ($16) and Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Spirit ($5.99).
- Just apply two coats of the bright red shade. Let it dry completely.
- Use a toothpick to lightly place the white dots in vertical lines, starting at the bottom left edge of your nail and moving toward the tip.
- Stagger the middle row of dots in between the first row.
- Mirror the last row after the first row of dots.
- Complete with a top coat.